We were so blessed to have the company of my grandparents and two cousins from Denver this week; we had a great time each evening and treasure every moment with them! Spending time with the family took priority over my exercise routine this week and I'm disappointed to say that I only got two workouts in all week (worth the time with the grandparents though:) I am encouraged to say that after all that yummy food and little exercise I was still able to lose 1 pound this week. I am going to repeat my intended workout schedule next week to ensure I get the most out of this exercise program. I am also going to add protein shakes to my diet next week; I've never been able to get shakes down before but I have found a tasty one from Vollara (contact me if you're interested:) that I AM going to use! As we go in to this holiday weekend, remember you don't have to deprive yourself but moderation is your best friend!
May the Lord richly bless you as you celebrate the life and Resurrection of His Son!
No comments:
Post a Comment