With my second baby, Thane, being one month old, I now officially re-start my weight loss journey, and I’m taking you all with me! My small goal is to lose 2 pounds each week and my long term goal is to lose 45 pounds by the end of June. So, for my first official update- I have lost 5 pounds this week by cutting out sugar, cutting back on calories, and spending 30 minutes on the treadmill 4 days this week.
Background
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Taking a Jump!
How many of you are determined to lose weight and get in shape? Make dietary changes? Total lifestyle changes? Well, I’m jumping on the wagon and I’m determined to stay on! As part of my plan to achieve physical fitness, I am going to make my weight loss journey public; how much more motivating can ya get? I am going to give a weekly update on my achievements and struggles alike, mostly reflecting my weight loss. I will also be giving monthly updates on my overall fitness. I am looking forward to hearing from any of you that are on your own fitness journey! It makes such a difference when you have someone to be accountable to! I know I couldn’t have made it back down (finally!) to my pre-pregnancy weight with Shae if it hadn’t been for the support I received from my amazing husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment