This month has been challenging but worth it. I completed the Push phase of ChaLEAN Extreme and have lost 4.5 lbs this month; despite the Easter set back! I am very proud to report that I have lost a total of 47.5 lbs since Thane was born in January, and have just 12.5 lbs back to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (leaving 28.5 lbs total to reach my goal weight!) I have had a rough time with my "diet" this month craving chocolate and Dr. Pepper more than ever! I am so grateful for the support system I have in all my friends, thank God for Facebook :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Cole it's Hannah B. Just wanted to say that you look great and I can't wait to get to see Thane! (When that will be I don't know.) :)
2 comments:
Hey Cole it's Hannah B. Just wanted to say that you look great and I can't wait to get to see Thane! (When that will be I don't know.) :)
Thanks Hannah :)) I miss seeing all of you guys! Hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment