As promised, here is my first blog post about the Shakeology cleanse. Yesterday was quite different from the original plan, due to not being organized and prepared. I forgot the detail about a piece of fruit for snack, and more importantly taking Shakeology mix to work for my afternoon shake... this made for a long day and an emergency 100 calorie South Beach diet bar! All in all I feel that losing 2 lbs in one day makes for a successful day and I'm anxious for the final result!! The following is the plan (which I AM prepared to follow today, Shakeology and an apple on board!) However, I will be switching the lunch shake for the dinner salad; and will not be adding fruit to my shakes.
I'm not feeling an over abundance of energy at this point but I do feel empowered to make more consistent wise choices in my diet in the following weeks.
Shakeology Cleanse:
BREAKFAST:
Shakeology - 1 scoop, blended with ice & 8-10 oz of water
Optional: ½ cup of fruit (only for the super conditioned – not the weight challenged)
SNACK:
1 piece of fruit
LUNCH:
Shakeology - 1 scoop, blended with ice & 8-10 oz of water
1 cup of green tea
SNACK:
Shakeology - 1 scoop, blended with ice & 8-10 oz of water
(This snack can be before or after dinner)
DINNER:
Salad
- Lettuce/veggies
- 4 oz lean protein (WHITE fish or poultry)
- Light Dressing
BREAKFAST:
Shakeology - 1 scoop, blended with ice & 8-10 oz of water
Optional: ½ cup of fruit (only for the super conditioned – not the weight challenged)
SNACK:
1 piece of fruit
LUNCH:
Shakeology - 1 scoop, blended with ice & 8-10 oz of water
1 cup of green tea
SNACK:
Shakeology - 1 scoop, blended with ice & 8-10 oz of water
(This snack can be before or after dinner)
DINNER:
Salad
- Lettuce/veggies
- 4 oz lean protein (WHITE fish or poultry)
- Light Dressing
Stay tuned for day 2 results and thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment