Background

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 2 of Shakeology Cleanse

I am on my 3rd day but wanted to review Day 2 for you.
Day 2 was another successful day and I feel so fortunate to have found this product that has given me the step in the right direction and enabled me to begin losing weight again, as well as the confidence that I'm not consuming anything less than the "healthiest meal of the day"!It was a successful Day 2, with 1 more pound lost. I am currently half way through the final day and I am looking forward to sharing my complete overview and results with you tomorrow! (Or maybe even tonight:) Thank you to each of you that have supported me on this mini journey and I am excited to say that my husband is on board and has been making Shakeology a part of his daily routine as well. I couldn't do any of this without your love and support honey!

No comments: